Want to become a Guest Blogger for meluvfood.com?
We reserve the right to reject ideas that are not appropriate for meluvfood.com.
Please note the following guest blogger policies:
- To be considered as a Guest blogger, you must sign up with meluvfood.com. Be sure to fill out all necessary tabs, so that our viewers may learn something about you and your blog.
- You may include links in your posts(Don’t forget to include a link to your website), so long as the links are appropriate and relevant to the topic. We also cannot include links to sites that are not related in any way to meluvfood.com, home, or food related. Overall, we reserve the right to decline a link if we consider it to be inappropriate for our site in any way.
- Keep your writing informal and use a conversational tone.
- When writing a restaurant review, keep in mind that meluvfood.com strives not to deem a restaurant “good” or “bad,” but to help readers determine whether a restaurant is a good pick for them or their family. Keep the tone of restaurant reviews more informative rather than critical.
- All posts must include photos. When writing a restaurant review, please include multiple atmosphere (restaurant shots inside and outside) photos for your review as well as food photos for each meal item you discuss in your post.
- Include a short bio so that we may introduce you to our readers at the beginning of the post.
Once your topic is approved and you’ve agreed to the guidelines set forth above, please submit your post in an attached document to email@example.com. Please include “Post Submission + your username” in the subject title of the email.
All posts must include accompanying photos. You must have authority and permission to use the photos. meluvfood.com is not responsible for any copyright infringements on any photographs or images used in your post.
- Include the name that you wish to have watermarked on the photo so that proper credit is given.
- Indicate within the body of your text where you would like each photo to be displayed.
- Name your photos with captions prior to sending.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org in an attachment (JPG format) along with your post submission. It is requested that food photos be at least 800 pixels and menu photos be 1500 pixels. If this is not possible, please let us know in advance.
We reserve the right to correct grammar, spelling, etc. as well as to add links to other posts on meluvfood.com. We will research for accuracy if needed. Please note that if major changes are necessary, we will respectfully suggest that you edit the post appropriately so that we can move forward with it at a later date. If the post is inappropriate for the meluvfood.com, we reserve the right to reject it.
When submitting your article, please understand that it may take up to 1 months or more to publish. However, we will do everything in our power to have it published as quickly as possible.